Copyright © 2016 by "Cteative Pro Web Design" • All Rights reserved • E-Mail: email@example.com
Nursing sisters are available for emergencies for hostel learners - 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
• Ritalin and anti-epileptic medication is prescribed if needed. Ritalin LA is given to day scholars at home under
supervision of their parents.
• Medication is supplied to parents who do not have a medical aid.
• Medication is only prescribed or stopped according to a doctors prescription.
• The services of a physician is available on a part-time basis.
• Consultations take place on a monthly basis, but there is daily telephonic contact if required.
• EEGs are taken once a week by a neuro-physiologist. The written results/reports are available within 2-4 weeks .
Sr. Shereen Morgenrood
Sr. Jianni v Jaarsveldt